Masala Chaas Recipe, Spiced Buttermilk
Masala Chaas recipe or the spiced buttermilk is a unique way to cool down this summer. Made with few ingredients, you will never again feel bored to drink the buttermilk.
Servings 4 people
- 1 cup yogurt
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp roasted cumin powder
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- handful of coriander leaves
- 2 green chili
- 2 cups water
The following are not actuals and just rough estimates.
- Add in any herbs and spices that you prefer. There is no one right way to relish this drink.
- Serve before or after food. You can also serve this as a welcome drink during summer to quench the thirst.
- Add less salt for lesser sodium