Onion Raita Recipe For Biryani, Pyaz ka raita
Onion Raita recipe or the pyaz ka raita. A simple yogurt based dip which is a must for any type of biryani. No biryani is complete without this onion Raita.
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 onion sliced finely
- 1 green chilli finely cut
- 2 tablespoon coriander leaves finely chopped
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp roasted cumin powder
Whisk the yogurt well. Take a bowl and add the yogurt to it.
Mix together all the ingredients along with a little water, if necessary, and your raita is ready. Yes, that’s it, it’s as simple as that.
The following are just estimates and not actuals:
- You can also add in chopped tomato and cucumber.
- A dash of chaat masala can be added for that extra zing.
- Whisk your yogurt well before adding other ingredients.