Paneer Fry Recipe, Easy Paneer Fry Dry Recipe
Soft, succulent and melt in the mouth paneer fry. This dish is a hero, that is quick to make and so yummy to taste.
Servings 3 people
- 250 gms paneer cut into cubes
- 1/4 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp thick yogurt
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp garam masala powder
- 1/4 tsp salt (or to taste)
- 1 tsp oil
Mix the ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, yogurt, red chili powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala powder and salt to make a fine paste.
Apply this paste to the paneer cubes and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Heat a pan and place the marinated paneer cubes on it. Drizzle some oil around the paneer. Turn over the paneer once the bottom is lightly brown. Cook till it lightly brown in color and the raw smell has disappeared from the masalas.
Serve hot as an appetizer or an accompaniment with rice and dal.
The following are just estimates and not actuals.
- Microwave the paneer cubes for 1 minute. Drain out all excess water. This helps in keeping the paneer soft.
- If you are short on time, you can skip the marination. Instead gently prick the paneer pieces with a fork and apply the marinade.