Chicken Manchurian Dry Recipe, How to make Chicken Manchurian
Chicken Manchurian Dry Recipe is a delicious chicken dish that is perfect to serve with chicken fried rice. and easy to make manchurian recipe.
Servings 3 people
- 500 gms boneless chicken pieces cut into cubes (either chicken things or chicken breasts)
Ingredients for frying the chicken
- 1 no. egg beaten
- 2 tbsp cornflour / corn starch
- 2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp oil + for frying
- 5 cloves garlic finely chopped
Ingredients for preparing the manchurian
- 1 medium sized onion finely chopped
- 2 no. green chilies finely sliced
- 1 medium sized green capsicum cut into thin strips
- 1 tbsp tomato sauce
- 3 stalks spring onion finely chopped (white and green part separated)
Preparing chicken manchurian dry recipe
Mix egg, 1 tbsp cornflour, salt, ginger garlic paste and 1 tbsp soy sauce in a bowl. Add the chicken pieces and mix well.
Heat oil for frying in a pan and deep fry the marinated chicken pieces till golden brown. Do not over crowd the pan as the coated chicken pieces tend to stick to each other.
Remove them from fire and set on paper towel.
Frying the chicken
Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan on medium high heat and fry the onion, white part of the spring onion, green chili and garlic lightly.
Toss in the green capsicum and fried chicken pieces and cook for a couple of minutes.
Add the tomato sauce, soy sauce, and mix well.
Take the remaining 1 tbsp corn flour in half a cup of water and add this to the chicken. The chicken pieces will get coated thoroughly with it.
Add the green part of the spring onions and give it a stir and remove from flame.
Serve hot with chicken fried rice and chicken manchurian gravy.
- You can either use the breast pieces or the chicken thighs.
- Separate the green and white part of the spring onion. Use the white part while frying the onion and green part for garnishing.