Gawar ki Sabzi Gosht, Hyderabadi
Gawar ki Sabzi with Gosht is nothing but the cluster beans dish made in mutton masala. Simple, easy and tasty. If you are fond of the Cluster Beans, you will surely love this recipe.
Servings 4 people
- 500 gms gawar ki sabzi / cluster bens
- 250 gms mutton / gosht
- 3 tbsp oil / tel
- 2 onions / pyaz chopped
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste / adrak lehsun paste
- 2 no tomato/ tamatar finely chopped
- 2 tsp red chili powder / lal mirch powder
- 2 tsp coriander powder / dhaniya powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder / haldi powder
- salt to taste / namak
Making Mutton Masala
Heat oil in a pressure cooker and fry the onion till translucent.
Add the ginger garlic paste and cook till the raw smell disappears from the ginger garlic paste.
Add the mutton pieces, red chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, and salt and mix well. Fry until water dries up and the mutton browns.
Add tomato and pour 1 cup of water and close the lid of the pressure cooker and cook till the mutton is almost cooked, about 15 minutes or so.
Making the gawar ki phali
- You can make this sabzi without the mutton also.