Egg Curry Recipe, How to make Egg Curry
Egg Curry recipe made with simple and basic ingredients is surely a quick fix when you are short on time.
- 4 to 6 boiled eggs
- 4 tbsp oil
- whole spices 1 tsp cumin seeds, 1 tsp shahi jeera, cinnamon stick, cardamom, cloves, bay leaf
- 2 green chili slit
- 1 cup onion finely sliced
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 cup tomato paste
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- coriander leaves for garnishing
Heat oil in a pan and add the whole spices.
Add the green chili and onion. Fry till the onion is golden brown in color.
Add the ginger garlic paste and fry till the raw smell vanishes from it.
Next add in the tomato paste, salt, red chili powder, coriander powder and garam masala powder.
Cook covered for 5 minutes on medium heat.
Add the boiled eggs and cook till oil starts separating.
Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.