Chicken Popcorn Recipe
Crunchy and crispy Chicken Popcorn Recipe is just what you need to satisfy your kids appetite after school.
Servings 4 people
- 500 gms boneless chicken cut into bite size pieces (learn how to remove raw smell from chicken)
- 1 cup corn flakes
- 2 tbsp refined flour maida
- 1 tbsp cornflour/ corn starch
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- pinch of thyme optional
- 1 egg
- salt to taste
- Oil for frying
Crush cornflakes in a food processor to a fine powder or crush it with your hands for a more crunchiness.
Mix refined flour, cornstarch, salt, ginger-garlic paste, red chili powder, pepper, thyme, salt and egg well.
Add chicken pieces and mix well. Refrigerate for atleast 1 hour.
Spread crushed cornflakes on a plate. Coat marinated chicken pieces in it and fry till golden brown. Serve hot.