Tawa Pulao Recipe-How to make Tawa Pulao
A easy and quick to make tawa pulao recipe
- 2 cups basmati rice or long grained rice cooked
- 1 green capsicum/ bell pepper chopped
- 1 red red capsicum
- 2 large tomatoes finely chopped
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/4 tsp red chili powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder/haldi
- 2 tsp pav bhaji masala
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds/jeera
- 2 tbsp butter or oil
- 1 medium potato boiled and cubed
- 1/2 cup green peas/matar
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice or as required
- 1/2 cup chopped coriander leaves/cilantro
- salt to taste
Heat butter or oil in a pan and saute 1/2 tsp cumin till they get browned.
Add the onion and fry till translucent
Add the ginger garlic paste and fry till raw smell vanishes.
Stir in tomatoes, capsicum, coriander leaves, peas and pav bhaji masala. Mix well.
Add in potatoes and rice and mix it gently without breaking the rice. Add lemon juice. Serve hot with raita