Healthy Vegetable Omelette Recipe is am amazing breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack recipe. Yes, that’s when you can eat it.
Loaded with proteins, this Healthy Vegetable Omelette Recipe simply keeps you full for a long time. You won’t even feel you are on a diet or depriving yourself of food if you eat real food.
What not to love about the egg that is filled with veggies. Add in any veggies that you love. I love adding the onion, tomato, green bell pepper and some corn to it. To get the twist in the omelet I love to add green chili to it.
I love spicy food and adding it to the Healthy Vegetable Omelette Recipe just elevates the taste to altogether another level.
So let’s get started with the Healthy Vegetable Omelette Recipe or the Spicy Veggie Omelette
Healthy Vegetable Omelette Recipe
What You Need:
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 medium-sized onion finely chopped
- 1 medium-sized tomato finely chopped
- 1 tbsp corn kernels
- 1 medium-sized green bell pepper finely chopped
- 1 hot green chilli finely chopped
How To Make:
- Whisk egg in a bowl. Add in the salt, onion, tomato, corn kernels, green bell pepper, and hot green chili and mix well.
- Heat a non-stick pan and add 1 tsp oil or cooking spray.
- Pour the egg mixture and cover with a lid. Cook on simmer for about 5 minutes or till done.
- Gently fold into half and serve hot.
Until Next Time,