Vegan Cabbage Soup is an absolute delight. You will never feel like you are on a diet if you eat this soup.
They are not only incredibly delicious but absolutely low in calories. And that would mean you can really have a large portion of such recipes. They are filling, healthy and satisfying, all in one.
Benefits of Cabbage
- Cabbage is a low-calorie food that is just perfect for weight loss
- Lowers bad cholesterol.
- It helps in detoxifying our body.
- High in fiber
- This humble cabbage is rich in iron and sulfur
Add in the veggies of your choice and simply eat till you are full. Have a bowl of hot delicious Vegan Cabbage Soup and then help yourself to a second serving and then to a third!!! No worries, your dinner is absolutely healthy to go for a third serving.
If you are paranoid about having your dinner, you can make this Vegan Cabbage Soup.
Why eating soup is good
- Soup makes you feel full and hence you will not be left hungry after eating it.
- They are low in calorie and yet loaded with nutrients that your body needs.
- Hot soups make you feel warm during cold winters.
- They also make you feel better when you are down with an illness. Nothing will feel more digestible than the soup.
- You can add any veggies that are in the season without restrictions
- It helps in digestion
This vegan cabbage soup has all-natural, organic, and clean ingredients. I generally use fresh tomatoes but if you can’t find fresh red tomatoes it is okay to use canned. But remember to buy organic and sodium-free tomatoes.
Let’s get started with the Vegan Cabbage Soup
Vegan Cabbage Soup
What You Need:
- 1/2 head cabbage cored & chopped
- 2 carrots peeled & sliced
- 1 cup green beans chopped
- 2 ribs celery ribbed
- 1 cup peas
- 1 big onion peeled and chopped
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder freshly ground
- 4 medium tomatoes crushed
How To Make:
- Place the cabbage, carrot, beans, celery, peas, onion in a slow cooker or pot.
- Add in salt, black pepper powder and tomatoes. Pour 4 cups of water.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or on high for 2 to 3 hours in a slow cooker, or until vegetables are tender.
- Serve immediately. Store in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Until Next Time,