Veg Bread Pizza Recipe or the bread pizza sandwich is a tasty, simple and very easy recipe. It is a great breakfast or a snack recipe.
For more similar recipes try the following links
Making the veg bread pizza recipe is so simple that you can make it any time and every time. If you are craving to eat pizza and do not have the patience to knead the pizza dough, then this recipe is just for you.
We all know that making the pizza dough requires lots of muscle power. After all, pizza dough is all about kneading, kneading and some more kneading. And the time taken for the dough to rise and cook is another time consuming process.
So what we need is this simple veg bread pizza recipe to satisfy our cravings. All you have to do is just apply the pizza sauce and spread the toppings. Then simply bake till about 10 minutes or till the cheese has melt. Your delicious veg bread pizza recipe is ready in less than 15 minutes.
You can add in any kind of toppings that you like. I have added onion, tomato, capsicum and corn. But you can add in more toppings that you prefer.
So let’s get started with the veg bread pizza recipe or the bread pizza sandwich recipe
Veg Bread Pizza Recipe, Veg Bread Pizza Sandwich
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 tbsp pizza sauce
- 4 tbsp chopped onion
- 4 tbsp chopped tomato
- 4 tbsp chopped capsicum
- 4 tbsp corn kernels
- 8 tbsp mozzarella cheese
- 4 tsp pizza seasoning
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Roll out the bread slices with the help of a rolling pin.
- Apply a tablespoon of pizza sauce to a bread slice and spread well.
- Place 1 tbsp onion, t tbsp tomato, 1 tbsp capsicum, 1 tbsp corn kernel and 2 tbsp mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle a tsp of pizza seasoning and 1/2 tsp olive oil.
- Repeat the same for rest of the bread slices.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180C for about 5 minutes or till the cheese has melt.
- Enjoy your quick, easy and yummy bread pizza
Check out the video recipe below and do not forget to subscribe to my channel
Signing off until next time,
Help us provide you with more recipes by sharing this recipe with your friends. Please don’t forget to like and comment if you enjoyed this post.
If you see any inappropriate ads on my blog, please use the report button at the bottom of the ad or send me the url to firstname.lastname@example.org. Appreciate your help.