- How to preserve Ginger Garlic Paste longer
- How to reduce bitterness in Karela (Bitter gourd)
- How to set Yogurt (Curd) at home.
- How to prevent potatoes from sprouting.
- How to remove raw smell from non-veg
- Marinate the kabab for a longer time for soft kababs and also avoid over cooking them.
- To separate each grain of rice, add a few drops of lemon and a tsp of oil to rice before boiling the rice.
- While boiling potatoes add some salt or vinegar in the water to avoid cracking the potatoes while boiling.
- For substituting beer in cooking, add white grape or apple juice.
- Try using high quality grape juice for red wine.
- Use beef strips or smoked turkey bacon when the recipe calls for bacon.
- For making soft idlis, add a teaspoon of white vinegar to the batter.
- Keep baking powder in a small bowl in the refrigerator to absorb all smells from it.