السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
Tandoori Chicken Pizza Recipe – Chicken Tandoori Pizza Indian. A very very delicious tandoori chicken pizza recipe For those who love mixing indian cuisine in anything and everything
Pizza + Tandoori Chicken = Pure Bliss. Now who doesn’t love a good pizza. And when you get two of your favorite dishes in one, isn’t it just simply amazing. I simply cannot stop eating these Tandoori Chicken Pizza Recipe-Chicken Tandoori Pizza. They are so good and make me want to go back for seconds and thirds and even fourths. Here’s all you need for this awesome recipe – leftover tandoori chicken, onion, some bell pepper or capsicum, garlic, diced tomatoes, cheese, pizza dough, and green chili. You can add in red chili flakes for added hotness.
I always love to make the pizzas from the leftover chicken or other meat. It gets so simple to assemble a meal. But the fact is that I used to be pretty boring when it came to pizza toppings. Just plain old chicken fajita pizza was always my choice. I even used to order the same from the take away. I cant seem to remember what made me decide to start experimenting with pizza topping. But I am so glad I did. And ever since I have been making a variety of pizzas and never get to repeat the same toppings twice. Do try out this Tandoori Chicken Pizza Recipe and let me know what is your favorite topping
For more such recipes try out Keema Bread Roll recipe-How to make Keema Bread Roll
Let’s get started with the Tandoori Chicken Pizza Recipe-Chicken Tandoori Pizza Indian
Tandoori Chicken Pizza Recipe-Chicken Tandoori Pizza Indian
What You Need:
- 2 pizza base
- 1 cup tandoori chicken, boneless, cut into small pieces
- 2 green chilies, slit into 4 pieces lengthwise
- 2 tbsp pizza sauce
- 6 tbsp mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp cheddar cheese
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 3 - 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 bell pepper, red or green, finely sliced
- 1 to mato, finely chopped
- coriander leaves / cilantro for garnish
- 2 tbsp olive oil
How To Make:
- Preheat the oven to 180 C.
- Spread the pizza sauce on the pizza base.
- Evenly spread mozzarella cheese over it.
- Add the sliced onion, chopped tomato, chicken tandoori pieces, bell pepper and garlic.
- Now sprinkle cheddar cheese over it. Top it with green chili and coriander leaves
- Drizzle olive oil over the pizza toppings.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 18-20 minutes, till the base is crispy and the cheese has melt.
- Your delicious tandoori chicken pizza recipe is ready to serve
Until next time,
Help us provide you with more recipes by sharing this recipe with your friends. Please don’t forget to like and comment if you enjoyed this post.