Stuffed Bread Pakoda recipe is a delicious and tasty bread recipe that is very different from others. You will find an amazing infusion of flavors in this dish.
You must have tasted lot of bread dishes, whether it is toast, sandwich or in other forms. Unlike other bread recipes, this stuffed bread pakoda recipe is a class apart. If you are bored eating the same toast and sandwich again and again, then this is just what you are looking for.
This stuffed bread pakoda recipe has a good desi touch to it. Bread and Pakoda, these two words are never take in a single sentence. But here we are, making a fusion of the two. I totally love it when two absolutely different ingredients come together.
We will made a batter with the bengal gram flour or besan like we do for the potato bhajji. Then we will make a delicious filling and place these on the bread slices along with some shredded cheese. Dip these bread slices in the pakora batter and fry till golden brown. Your delicious stuffed bread pakoda recipe will be ready in no time at all.
You can serve this as an after school snack to the kids or even for breakfast. Or you can even surprise your guests with your amazing culinary skills by whipping up this delicious snack.
You can totally omit the onion and tomatoes and place some potato filling like the filling of batata vada. You won’t even have to add the cheese if you use the potato filling.
The cheese helps to hold the onion tomato filling together. But with the potato filling, it simply sticks together and there is no necessity for the cheese. But for extra flavor you can always use the cheese.
So let’s get started with the Stuffed Bread Pakoda recipe, How to make Bread Pakora
Stuffed Bread Pakoda recipe, How to make Bread Pakora
- 4 slices bread
For The Batter
- 1 cup besan / chana dal powder / bengal gram powder
- 1/4 tsp ginger garlic paste
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
For The Filling
- 1/2 onion finely chopped
- 1/2 to mato finely chopped
- 1 green chili finely chopped
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves
- 2 tbsp carrot grated
- 4 tbsp mozzarella cheese shredded
- oil for frying
- Remove the crust from the bread and set aide.
- Add the chana dal powder, ginger garlic paste, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder. Add water gradually and mix to make a thick batter without any lumps. Set this batter aside.
- In a bowl mix the onion, tomato, green chili, coriander leaves and grated carrot. If required you can mix in more salt in this filling.
- Take a slice of bread, spread 1 tbsp of cheese on it. Place some filling on it, place 1 more tbsp of cheese. Finally place another slice of bread to close.
- Cut diagonally to make a triangle.
- Dip this in the prepared besan batter. Coat well.
- Heat oil on medium. Drop this coated bread carefully. Fry till golden brown.
- Serve hot with green chutney or ketchup.
Trim the edges of the bread slices.
Prepare the batter to a thick consistency.
Place cheese, some onion filling on a slice of bread. Finish with cheese. Place another slice on top
Cut it diagonally to make a triangle.
Dip one slice in the prepared battered.
Fry till golden brown in color Serve hot with some green chutney or ketchup.
You can see a short video recipe below
Signing off until next time,
Help us provide you with more recipes by sharing this recipe with your friends. Please don’t forget to like and comment if you enjoyed this post.
If you see any inappropriate ads on my blog, please use the report button at the bottom of the ad or send me the url to firstname.lastname@example.org. Appreciate your help.