Stitch Along With Me 7. If you have not checked my Embroidery Pattern 1, Embroidery Pattern 2, Embroidery Pattern 3 and Embroidery Pattern 4, then please do so. The below pattern is also a simple design like my previous posts. Simple, easy and beautiful. That is just the way to describe this elegant design.
What you will need?
- Any fabric.
- Embroidery hoop, 15cm (6″) (Bigger if you are working on a larger design) ( You can purchase a set of 6 hoops from Amazon for your basic needs.)
- Tapestry needle
- Embroidery thread (You can buy this pack of 36 shades of the DMC embroidery floss.)
How many strands of floss do you need for making this pattern
I have used 6 strands of floss for all the stitches.
How to work this Stitch Along With Me Pattern 7
1. Start by drawing the above pattern. Or you can simply work without any drawing too. Make a chain stitch for the stem.
2. Then work the woven trellis for the flowers.
3. Add straight stitches for the petals.
4. Finish it off with beads at the end of the flowers.
Watch the video below:
So until next time,
Pin this image for later reference: