Stitch Along With Me 6. If you have not checked my Embroidery Pattern 1, Embroidery Pattern 2, Embroidery Pattern 3 and Embroidery Pattern 4, then please do so. The below pattern is also a simple design like my previous posts. Simple, easy and beautiful. That is just the way to describe this elegant design.
What you will need?
- Any fabric.
- Embroidery hoop, 15cm (6″) (Bigger if you are working on a larger design) ( You can purchase a set of 6 hoops from Amazon for your basic needs.)
- Tapestry needle
- Embroidery thread (You can buy this pack of 36 shades of the DMC embroidery floss.)
How many strands of floss do you need for making this pattern
I have used 6 strands of floss for all the stitches.
How to work this Stitch Along With Me Pattern 6
1. Start by drawing the above pattern. Or you can simply work without any drawing too. Make a back stitch for the stem.
2. Then add the french knots for the flowers.
3. Finish it off with the fly stitch for the branches.
Watch the video below:
So until next time,
Pin this image for later reference: