Spicy Mutton Fry Masala Recipe is a delicious and tasty meat recipe. Made with black pepper and green chili, the flavors and the aroma is simply amazing.
The spicy mutton fry masala is not so difficult to make. All you have to do is ground the spices and add it to the cooked mutton.
Spicy Mutton Fry Masala Recipe, Spicy Gosht Fry
- 500 gms mutton cut into small pieces (preferably boneless)
- garam masala 2 cloves, 2 cardamom, 1 bay leaf, 1 inch stick cinnamon
- 2 tbsp black pepper corns
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 4 - 5 green chili
- handful of mint leaves
- 2 tbsp yogurt
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 4 tbsp oil
- Grind the garam masala, black pepper corns and cumin seeds into a powder.
- To this powder add the mint leaves, green chili and yogurt. Grind into a fine paste. Set aside this paste.
- In a pan, take the mutton, add the ginger garlic paste, salt and turmeric powder. Cook till all the water as fried up from the mutton.
- Next add in a cup of water, the ground masala paste and cook till the mutton is tender.
- Add the oil and fry till the mutton is browned.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and enjoy
Check below for the video instructions