Spicy fish fingers recipe is a great snack that is quite popular with kids. Crispy, crunchy and soft in the middle, this snack is a very delicious treat.
For more seafood recipes try the following
The spicy fish fingers recipe is a very, very tasty snack. Adding the black pepper powder, chilli sauce, red chilli flakes elevate the taste of this taste and gives a very good spice to it.
You can adjust the spiciness by adding or reducing the above mentioned spices and sauce. So please adjust according to your family preference.
The spicy fish fingers recipe will taste best when made with the King Fish. But you can use any other fish fillet. Even salmon would taste awesome for this recipe.
The spicy fish fingers recipe is first marinated with spices and then coated with breadcrumbs before frying in hot oil.
You can make it healthy by baking the spicy fish fingers till crispy golden brown. This is a simple, easy and a great appetizer.
It is always a chore to make my kids eat fish. They are not so particularly fond of it like the chicken. So I always need to make it in different ways to get them to eat it. But with the spicy fish fingers recipe, they do not make any fuss at all.
So let’s get started with Spicy Fish Fingers Recipe, How to make fish fingers
Spicy Fish Fingers Recipe, How to make fish fingers
What You Need:
- 250 gms fish fillets, cut into long strips
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1/8 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp red chilli sauce
- 1 tsp soya sauce
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- oil for frying
How To Make:
- Take fish in a bowl and add the salt, red chilli powder, black pepper powder, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, red chilli sauce and sauce sauce.
- Mix and marinate in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Take all purpose flour and bread crumbs in a plate and mix together.
- Coat the marinated fish finger with the bread crumbs and drop them in hot oil.
- Fry until golden brown. Remove with a slotted spoon and serve hot.
Check out the video recipe below. See how easy it is to make the spicy fish fingers recipe. Do not forget to subscribe to our YouTube Channel for latest update
Signing off until next time,
Help us provide you with more recipes by sharing this recipe with your friends. Please don’t forget to like and comment if you enjoyed this post.
If you see any inappropriate ads on my blog, please use the report button at the bottom of the ad or send me the url to firstname.lastname@example.org. Appreciate your help