Spicy Chicken Fingers recipe is a very tasty and delicious food that is an absolute favorite with the kids. Even the most pickiest of eaters will love this dish.
For more similar recipes check the following
Homemade Spicy Copycat Chicken Tenders Recipe
Easy Chicken Tenders
Kids love finger foods as they are pretty easy to hold and relish. The spicy chicken fingers are a great snack too. You can serve them when they return from school. They will get finished in a jiffy.
You can increase or reduce the amount of spice in it by adjusting the red chilli powder and the chilli flakes. But what is “spicy” chicken fingers without some spiciness in it.
It is not so very difficult to make this dish. The ingredients are pretty simple and the process of making it is easy too. You can check out the video shared below the recipe card. You will understand what I mean by saying that it is very easy. No fancy ingredient, no fancy and tedious process. Just plain simple, easy chicken fingers to everyone’s delight.
All we need to do is mix the chicken with some basic ingredients. Then mix the bread crumbs with chilli flakes and pizza seasoning. Dip the chicken in a beaten egg and coat with bread crumbs before frying till golden brown. You can add more spices in the bread crumb mixture as per your preference. Other good additions would be some garlic powder, onion powder etc.
There is no hard and fast rule when it comes to getting a dish right. You can always let your imagination loose and make adjustments according to your family’s palate.
So let’s get started with the Spicy Chicken Fingers Recipe, How to make Chicken Fingers
Spicy Chicken Fingers Recipe, How to make Chicken Fingers
What You Need:
- 500 gms chicken breast, boneless, cut into thin strips
- 1 tsp roasted cumin powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 tsp corn flour
- 1 egg
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tsp red chilli flakes
- 1 tsp pizza seasoning
- oil for frying
How To Make:
- Take the chicken strips in a bowl. Add the roasted cumin seeds powder, black pepper powder, salt, ginger garlic paste and corn flour. Mix well.
- Beat the egg in a separate bowl.
- Take bread crumbs in a plate, add red chilli flakes and pizza seasoning. Mix well.
- Take one chicken strip at a time, dip in the beaten egg. Roll in the bread crumbs.
- Fry in hot oil till golden brown.
- Remove from oil, place on a kitchen paper and serve hot with ketchup.
Check out the video for the Spicy Chicken Fingers Recipe and do not forget to subscribe to my channel for latest updates.
Signing off until next time,
Help us provide you with more recipes by sharing this recipe with your friends. Please don’t forget to like and comment if you enjoyed this post.
If you see any inappropriate ads on my blog, please use the report button at the bottom of the ad or send me the url to firstname.lastname@example.org. Appreciate your help.