Simple mutton keema roll is a very easy recipe that is perfect for tiffin box. Making this dish is so easy and tastes so delicious.
This simple mutton keema roll is also a great food to take while travelling. You can pack it up and take it and simply relish it on the go. The best part is that it is so easy to eat without getting messy. Wholesome and heavy. Just what you need while travelling.
I have not added any water while making the mutton keema. But if you feel that your mutton mince will not get cooked, then feel free to add some water in it.
So let’s get started with Simple Mutton Keema Roll, How to make Keema Roll
Simple Mutton Keema Roll, How to make Keema Roll
What You Need:
FOR THE KEEMA FILLING
- 500 gms mutton mince
- 1 cup yogurt
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp + 1/4 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- salt to taste
- 3 tbsp oil
- 2 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves
- juice of 1 lemon
FOR THE DOUGH
- 2 cup wheat flour
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour / maida
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp oil
- oil as required for making the rotis
How To Make:
- Mix the mutton mince with yogurt, ginger garlic paste, garam masala powder, red chili powder and salt. Marinate this for 30 minutes
- Heat oil in a pan and add onion. Fry till the onion turns translucent.
- Add the marinated mutton mince and cook till all the water has evaporated from it. If required, add some water. Fry till the mutton mince turns brown.
- Add the coriander leaves, lemon juice and 1/4 tsp garam masala powder. Mix well and remove from heat.
- Set aside this keema masala.
MAKING THE DOUGH
- Add the wheat flour, all purpose flour, salt and oil. Mix well.
- Gradually add lukewarm water, knead to make a smooth dough. Rest this dough for 30 minutes.
MAKING THE KEEMA ROLL
- Take out a ball of dough and roll it out.
- Cook on tawa, adding little oil, till both the sides are done.
- Keep the roti and place some keema masala in a corner. Roll it into a wrap.
- Serve with some ketchup or mint chutney.
For video recipe check below
Signing off until next time,
Help us provide you with more recipes by sharing this recipe with your friends. Please don’t forget to like and comment if you enjoyed this post.
If you see any inappropriate ads on my blog, please use the report button at the bottom of the ad or send me the url to email@example.com. Appreciate your help.