السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
Simple Milk Powder Burfi Recipe – A very simple and easy dessert recipe made in a jiffy with the milk powder.
This is one of the most easiest Indian sweet recipe made with the Milk Powder.
Barfi is a sweet that’s quite popular in India and is served during special occasions and festivals. There are so many different kinds of barfi and the Simple Milk Powder Burfi Recipe is just one of the easiest among them.
Those who are new to cooking and those who are pressed for time can try this fail proof Simple Milk Powder Burfi Recipe. It simply melts in your mouth.
This Simple Milk Powder Burfi Recipe can be made in just 15 to 20 minutes time, and can be made in a jiffy even when you have sudden guests at home.
Nobody will guess that it is such an easy job till you will unfold it for them to know.
Barfi is one of my favorite sweets, I can finish a box of barfi in just one sitting and this is just so perfect which gets ready so quickly.
You do not have to worry about the consistency of the sugar syrup whether it has get cooked properly or not.
All you need for this awesome dessert are the following ingredients – milk powder, powdered sugar, butter and milk. You can add saffron or rose water optionally.
Or even cocoa powder to make the chocolate burfi. And dry fruits of your choice for garnishing.
For more dessert recipes try Gajrela recipe-How to make Gajrela
Let’s get started with the Simple Milk Powder Burfi Recipe
- 1 cup milk powder
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- saffron strands dry fruits or nuts of your choice for garnishing (optional)
- Butter a tray or plate and set aside.
- Heat butter in a non stick pan on low flame until melt.
- Add milk and milk powder and mix thoroughly.
- Now mix in the powdered sugar and keep stirring continuously.
- Cook till it becomes a lump in the middle and butter starts leaving the sides of the mixture.
- Transfer this mixture to the buttered tray or plate and flatten in with the back of a spoon.
- Allow it to cool and set. Now cut into desired shape and garnish with the soaked saffron and nuts of your choice. Serve at room temperature.
Until next time,
Help us provide you with more recipes by sharing this recipe with your friends. Please don’t forget to like and comment if you enjoyed this post.