Simple Cheese Tomato Sandwich Recipe is a very easy and extremely delicious breakfast. It gets ready in no time at all and is pretty easy.
Try the following recipes too
I totally love the seasoning in this sandwich. The flavor in the cheese tomato sandwich is totally awesome.
When you brown the bread and then add the cheese, it elevates the taste to altogether another level. If you add the cheese and other ingredients without browning the bread, it will lack the crunch that comes with it.
So do not skip this step and remember to brown the bread before placing any ingredients. I bet you will surely not be disappointed when you try this easy and simple cheese tomato sandwich recipe.
You can always add whatever veggies you like. Cucumber, carrot, zucchini or even onion, you can place whatever catches your fancy.
So let’s get started with the simple cheese tomato sandwich recipe.
What You Need:
- 2 bread slices
- 2 tbsp butter
- salt to taste
- 2 cheese slices
- 2 to mato slices
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- 1 tsp red chili flakes
How To Make:
- Heat 1 tbsp butter in a pan and sprinkle salt. (Omit if using salted butter)
- Place the bread slices.
- Cook till the bread is browned on one side.
- Remove one bread slice from the pan.
- Turn over the other bread slice and add half tbsp butter
- Place 1 cheese slice, tomato slices. Sprinkle the Italian seasoning, red chili flakes.
- Place the other cheese slice.
- Finally place the other bread slice with the browned side facing down.
- Cover and cook on low heat till the bread is browned at the bottom.
- Flip over, add the remaining half tbsp butter. Cover & cook till done.
- Your delicious cheese tomato sandwich recipe is ready.
For the video recipe go to the following link