السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
Rose Bun recipe, how to make rose bun. A lovely and cute looking dinner rolls that will be such a pleasure to bake and eat. There is no rocket science behind these dinner rolls and I will show you step by step instructions how to make them.
Here is my easiest, most basic, and most foolproof bread recipe for you to try first, to make sure your first try at something other than a conventional bread, is a success. Making this rose bun recipe cannot get any simpler than this. You can make this with any bread dough recipe or simply follow what I have given in the recipe box below. You can even add some cheese or chicken filling in the middle and make a delicious chicken, veggie or cheese bun. Or you can even cut out thin strips of chicken or meat and place them in between each layer of the rolled out dough.
Let’s get started with the rose bun recipe
Rose Bun recipe, how to make rose bun
What You Need:
- 4 cups plain/all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp instant yeast
- 2 tbsp milk powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp oil
- 1 egg, plus one for glazing
- 1 tsp sugar
- lukewarm water as required
How To Make:
- Add half a cup of lukewarm water to the yeast and sugar and leave it to activate for 10 minutes.
- When the yeast has risen, add the all purpose flour, milk powder, salt, egg and oil. Add more warm water as required to knead it into a soft dough. Cover this dough with a damp cloth for 1 hour. The dough would have risen after an hour.
- For each 2 rose buns make 5 balls of dough.
- Roll them into slightly oval shape. Place them on top of each other.
- Cut them from middle. Roll out one side into the shape of a rose. Press from below and give it a egg wash from top.
- Bake in a pre heated oven of 180 C for about 20 minutes or till golden brown.
- Make 5 balls of the bread dough.
- Roll them into small discs and place them on top of each other.
- Make a cut in the middle.
- Roll up one side of the discs into a rose. Press from the bottom.
- Repeat the process for the rest of the dough. Give a egg wash on top of the roses.
- Bake the rose buns until perfection.
I am giving another method for making the buns. I didn’t want to bore you with another post and wanted to club this with the rose bun recipe itself. So here we go, the basic dough recipe is same and the rest of the process is as follows.
- Roll out the dough like a round stick with the help of your palm, rolling on the dough.
- Make a knot with the rolled out dough.
- Press the one end of the dough and press in the middle.
- Take the other end and press it in the middle too to complete the circle. Give a egg wash on top and bake away to perfection.
Until next time,
Help us provide you with more recipes by sharing this recipe with your friends. Please don’t forget to like and comment if you enjoyed this post.
For more such recipes try out the following