Raw Mango Bhel Recipe, made with raw mangoes is a splendid snack that would leave you wanting for more.
The tangy raw mango gives out a great taste that doesn’t come with any other ingredients. I love the simplicity with which this awesome snack is made.
This is an easy and simple dish to put together. You can serve this raw mango bhel recipe as an after school snack or for the sudden guests.
All you have to do is roast the peanuts and the puffed rice. Rest of the ingredients are so simple and readily available. You can make your own variation by adding or removing some of the ingredients in it.
So let’s get started with the Raw Mango Bhel Recipe, How to make raw mango bhel
Raw Mango Bhel Recipe, How to make raw mango bhel
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 cup puffed rice / murmure
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 3 tbsp cucumber finely chopped
- 3 tbsp carrot finely chopped
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves finely chopped
- 1 green chili finely chopped
- 1 cup raw mango finely chopped into pieces
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp chat masala
- salt to taste
- 4 tbsp sev
- Lightly roast the peanuts. Set aside. Then lightly roast the puffed rice or murmure. Set aside.
- Take a bowl and add the ingredients including, peanuts, puffed rice, onion, cucumber, carrot, coriander leaves, green chili, raw mango, lemon juice, chat masala, salt and sev.
- Mix everything well and serve immediately.
For video recipe check below:
Signing off until next time,
Help us provide you with more recipes by sharing this recipe with your friends. Please don’t forget to like and comment if you enjoyed this post.
If you see any inappropriate ads on my blog, please use the report button at the bottom of the ad or send me the url to email@example.com. Appreciate your help.