Assalamu’alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh
Puff Pastry Pizza, Veg Pizza Puff Pastry recipe has to one of the easiest pizza recipes that come together. With the puff pastry as the pizza base, we can add any toppings we like.
One of the toughest things when making any pizza is it’s base. But when you get the ready made and yummy base, then pizza making is just a breeze.
I love how we can make a whole lot of recipes with the puff pastry. With the ready made ones so easily available, we can just run our imaginations run wild and come up with lot of recipes.
In my home, everyone is fond of pizza, whether it is the tandoori chicken pizza, or the pizza paratha, kids simply love it. I just need a chance to make the pizzas and nothing is better than the Puff Pastry Pizza or Veg Pizza Puff Pastry recipe.
It is so easy to gather the ingredients for the Puff Pastry Pizza or Veg Pizza Puff Pastry recipe that it is made very often in my home. The crispy and flaky bottom and the gooey cheesy topping, is simply too good to resist.
All you have to do is, just bake the puff pastry till golden brown, and top it with filling and bake again for sometime till the cheese melts. You can add in any kind of toppings that you like. Whether it is mushroom, chicken, olives or anything else that you love.
Just follow how to gather the basic ingredients, rest everything else is up to your family’s taste preference.
Some tips for making the Puff Pastry Pizza, Veg Pizza Puff Pastry recipe
- Remember to roll out the puff pastry sheet lightly.
- Prick the puff pastry with a fork. This step is absolutely crucial as otherwise it will puff up too much.
- Bake till golden brown before adding the toppings. If you don’t the pastry sheet will become soggy and won’t stay crisp.
- Add in any kind of toppings that your family prefers.
Let’s get started with the Puff Pastry Pizza, Veg Pizza Puff Pastry recipe
Puff Pastry Pizza, Veg Pizza Puff Pastry recipe
- 1 whole sheet of puff pastry thaw as per directions if frozen
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 4 tbsp pizza sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 to mato finely chopped
- 2 green chili slit length wise
- Roll out the puff pastry sheet from the cover onto a baking tray and prick it with fork all over. This prevents the puff pastry from puffing too much during the baking process.
- Bake the puff pastry at 220 C for about 10 minutes or until lightly golden brown in color. (Every oven is different and the settings might differ according to the type and make of the oven, so use your best judgement while baking anything and keep an eye out for quick burn outs).
- Remove the puff pastry from the oven when lightly golden brown and apply the olive oil all over it.
- Next spread the pizza sauce on it.
- Spread the mozzarella cheese all over, (you can add more cheese as per your preference).
- Top it with onion, tomato, green chili and bake for another 5-10 minutes until the cheese has melt.
- Serve hot with ketchup.
Signing off until next time,
Help us provide you with more recipes by sharing this recipe with your friends. Please don’t forget to like and comment if you enjoyed this post.
If you see any inappropriate ads on my blog, please use the report button at the bottom of the ad or send me the url to email@example.com. Appreciate your help.