Pizza Pinwheel recipe is a very innovative and tasty pizza recipe with a difference. This is so delicious and easy to make.
For more similar recipes try the following
Who doesn’t love some piping hot pizza. When it comes in pinwheel form, even more better. The pizza in a pinwheel form is a very innovative and beautiful looking presentation.
The Pizza Pinwheel recipe is like any other pizza recipe but the only difference is in it’s shape. You can make any size with it. Whether it is a bite sized or little bigger. I like to keep the pizza pinwheel little bigger as that is how my kids prefer them.
The main tip in this recipe is to cut the pizza pinwheels with the help of a thread. If you try to cut it with a knife or scissors, they wouldn’t come out perfectly. So always use a thread for perfect pinwheels.
Rest of the recipe is same as any other pizza recipe. You can fill in with any toppings that you like inside the pinwheels. I have just added some basic ingredients but you can always use chicken or any other fillings that you enjoy.
Every oven setting is different, so just be careful with the time and temperature. When the dough gets slightly brown then remove from the oven.
So let’s get started with the Pizza Pinwheel Recipe, how to make pizza pinwheel recipe
Pizza Pinwheel Recipe, how to make pizza pinwheel recipe
What You Need:
- 2 tbsp active dry yeast
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp pizza seasoning
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 6 tbsp pizza sauce
- toppings of your choice, capsicum, corn, olives, etc.
- pizza cheese
How To Make:
- Add the active dry yeast to half a cup of lukewarm water. Add sugar, mix and let it sit for 10 minutes. The water will turn frothy.
- Take a mixing bowl and add the all purpose flour, salt, pizza seasoning and yeast water. Mix and knead well for 10 to 15 minutes. Add more lukewarm water as necessary.
- Apply olive oil, cover and keep in warm place for at least 2 hours till it has doubled in size.
- Knead again for 5 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 3 parts and let it sit for 10 minutes. Take 1 ball of dough and roll it into a flat circle.
- Apply 2 tbsp of pizza sauce and spread it across.
- Add toppings and cheese. Roll it into a wrap.
- With the help of thread cut into small circles as shown in the video.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 220C for about 15 to 18 minutes till the sides are slightly brown.
- Remove from oven and serve hot with some ketchup.
Check out the video recipe below
Signing off until next time,
Help us provide you with more recipes by sharing this recipe with your friends. Please don’t forget to like and comment if you enjoyed this post.
If you see any inappropriate ads on my blog, please use the report button at the bottom of the ad or send me the url to firstname.lastname@example.org. Appreciate your help