Peanut chat masala recipe is a simple and delicious snack. It is very easy to make and pretty quick too.
You can soak the peanuts ahead of time and keep them in fridge for up to a week. Then, you can boil them whenever you want to make them.
It is so simple to put together that this will soon become your go-to recipe for after school snack.
So let’s get started with the peanut chat masala recipe
What You Need:
- 2 cups peanuts
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 to mato, finely chopped
- 1 green chili, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp raw mango, finely chopped
- 1.5 tbsp chat masala powder
- salt to taste
How To Make:
- Soak the peanuts overnight in sufficient water.
- Boil them next day in salted water till the peanut turn soft.
- Strain the water and place the peanuts in a bowl.
- Add the onion, tomato, green chili, carrot, raw mango and chat masala. Mix well and check the salt.
- If necessary add more salt and enjoy.
Check out the video recipe below: