Paneer Paratha Recipe is a delicious and yummy Indian stuffed bread recipe. It is so easy and delicious that your family will keep asking you for more.
I get fresh cow’s paneer from the local market. And it is so soft and melt in the mouth that the taste is simply beyond words. If possible try to get fresh paneer from the local farmer or simply make it at home. It is pretty easy to make the paneer at home.
This paneer paratha recipe is pretty much a hit at my home. The soft, succulent and tasty parathas are simply the best way to start the day with. This paneer paratha recipe is perfect to pack for lunch too.
For making this yummy paratha recipe, we need to first get the dough ready. Preparing the paneer filling is pretty easy. It doesn’t take much time to get the filling ready.
While rolling out the paratha, I like to thin out the edges with fingers. That way, you have an uniform dough everywhere. If we roll out evenly using the rolling in, one center would be thick and the other would break apart. When we keep the center little thick before filling with paneer mixture, then when we gather, it gets it’s uniformity.
Always remember to crumble the paneer finely. As I had very good quality paneer, I have just crumbled with my hand. But if it is not so easy for you, then simply grate the paneer before adding other ingredients. This is very crucial, if there are any big pieces in the paratha, it will break when we roll it out.
Remember to dust with liberal amount of dry flour. You can dust it off later with a kitchen tissue.
So let’s get started with the Paneer Paratha Recipe, How to make Paneer Paratha
Paneer Paratha Recipe, How to make Paneer Paratha
FOR THE DOUGH
- 2 cup wheat flour
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour / maida
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp oil
- ghee as required for making the parathas
FOR THE PANEER FILLING
- 250 gms paneer finely crumbled or grated
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp amchur powder / dry mango powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves finely chopped
- 1 or 2 green chili finely chopped
MAKING THE DOUGH
- Add the wheat flour, all purpose flour, salt and oil. Mix well.
- Gradually add lukewarm water, knead to make a smooth dough. Rest this dough for 30 minutes.
MAKING THE PANEER FILLING
- Take the crumbled paneer in a bowl. Add the salt, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, amchur powder, turmeric powder, coriander leaves and green chili. Mix everything together well. Your paneer filling is ready.
MAKING THE PANEER PARATHA
- Take a ball of dough and smoothen it out between your palms.
- Flatten the edges while keeping the center thick with the help of your fingers.
- Place little paneer filling in the center. Gather everything together and seal it properly.
- Roll it out into a paratha while dusting with dry flour.
- Heat a tawa on medium heat and place the rolled out paratha on the tawa.
- Apply ghee and cook till both the sides are browned well.
- Serve hot with a dash of butter on top.
Check out the video recipe below:
Signing off until next time,
Help us provide you with more recipes by sharing this recipe with your friends. Please don’t forget to like and comment if you enjoyed this post.
If you see any inappropriate ads on my blog, please use the report button at the bottom of the ad or send me the url to email@example.com. Appreciate your help.