I love this nuts and dry fruit raita as a snack. When I feel bored and feel like having some snack I make this nuts and dry fruit raita recipe and chill it in the freezer for sometime before relishing it. But if you wish, you could always serve this raita as a side dish with any other curry too. I like adding in apricot too but as I didn’t have it in my pantry, I had to make this raita without it.
Until next time,
Help us provide you with more recipes by sharing this recipe with your friends. Please don’t forget to like and comment if you like this recipe
For more similar recipes see mint yogurt raita, raita,
Use the below recipe to take an easy printout for your reference later
Nuts and Dry Fruit Raita Recipe
What You Need:
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 green chili, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp raisins
- 1 tbsp walnuts, chopped
- 1 tbsp cashew nuts, chopped
- 1 tbsp almonds, chopped
- 1 tbsp dates, finely sliced
- salt to taste
How To Make:
- In a bowl, beat the yogurt until smooth. Add the salt and mix well.
- Add the green chili, coriander leaves, raisins, walnuts, cashew nuts, almonds, dates and mix well. Serve chilled.