Assalamu’alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh
Nutella Ice Cream Recipe, No Bake No Churn Nutella Cheesecake Ice Cream. Doesn’t the title itself sound delicious and amazing? I bet it does.
With the summer blazing upon us, this nutella ice cream recipe which is a cheesecake as well is just a perfect summer treat. Well, I just need a reason to make this Nutella Ice Cream Recipe, No Bake No Churn Nutella Cheesecake Ice Cream.
For more similar recipes try the following
Easy Mango Ice Cream recipe, How to make mango ice cream
2 Ingredient Healthy Mango Popsicle recipe, how to make mango popsicles
This is so easy to put together that it will surely become a hot favorite. The Nutella Ice Cream Recipe, No Bake No Churn Nutella Cheesecake Ice Cream has no eggs and doesn’t require any ice cream equipment. If you have a hand mixer at home, you are good to go.
Making this ice cream is so easy that it is quite dangerous. That would be dangerous on the waistline I mean. With the ever expanding waistline, making such easy and awesome ice cream is just too bad.
But then who cares, when the end result is so good. Summer doesn’t last long. And we can always compensate by running an extra mile.
The Nutella Ice Cream Recipe, No Bake Nutella Cheesecake Ice Cream is so creamy and soft that you will never buy a store bought ice cream ever again once you taste this.
You can add nuts or grated chocolate over the top or just serve it like that. Scoop it, serve it. Become a hit with whoever is the guest.
Let’s get started with the Nutella Ice Cream Recipe, No Bake Nutella Cheesecake Ice Cream
Nutella Ice Cream Recipe, No Bake Nutella Cheesecake Ice Cream
- 2 cups double cream chilled
- 1 can / 400 gms sweetened condensed milk
- 200 gms cream cheese
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla essence 1 tbsp
- 1 cup nutella
- Beat cream cheese in a bowl till smooth with a hand mixer.
- Add in the vanilla essence, sugar, condensed milk and beat until well combined.
- Throw in the double cream and beat till the mixture gets thick.
- Finally add in the nutella and beat lightly to just combined. You can even just spoon in the nutella and make swirls.
- Pour in a container and freeze till set. (It takes approximately 5 to 6 hours for my freezer to set it perfectly.)
- Serve with some grated chocolate or nuts over the top.
This ice cream should not get too frozen or it will turn too hard. If you have left it in the freezer for too long, just remove it outside to room temperature for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Signing off until next time,
Help us provide you with more recipes by sharing this recipe with your friends. Please don’t forget to like and comment if you enjoyed this post.
If you see any inappropriate ads on my blog, please use the report button at the bottom of the ad or send me the url to email@example.com. Appreciate your help.