السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
No Gelatin Eggless Strawberry Mousse Recipe – A very simple mousse recipe made with just 4 ingredients!! Yes!!! Can you believe that?? It’s simple, tasty and yummy that you will never have enough of it.
Doesn’t it sound wonderful that you can make a mousse recipe without eggs. Even though it is such a popular recipe, I have never got myself to try the mousse with eggs. And the use of gelatin is another story. So when I came across a no – gelatin, no – egg mousse recipe, I was quick to bring out my recipe note and pen to take it down. I only wish that I had taken the references from wherever I have taken the notes of numerous recipes over the years so that I could have given them their proper references now.
This No Gelatin Eggless Strawberry Mousse Recipe is definitely a great hit at my home. The lovely combination of the white and the strawberry red is a sight to watch. I love to put together this recipe.It looks so visually appealing that I do not even want to mix it up and eat it. And I am not gonna lie that with my favorite ingredient in it, a.k.a the chocolate this No Gelatin Eggless Strawberry Mousse Recipe is surely on top of my favorite desserts.
Just four ingredients are what needed to make this dish. All you will have to do is melt the white chocolate, whip the cream until soft peaks are formed and then top it with the strawberry puree. That’s it. This is what you need to make this amazing dessert which will elevate you to the status of a star chef among the kids.
Let’s get started with the No Gelatin Eggless Strawberry Mousse Recipe
No Gelatin Eggless Strawberry Mousse Recipe
- 15 strawberries
- 130 gms white chocolate broken into pieces or the white chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp icicng sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream (more than 30% fa content
- Place the whisk, bowl and the heavy whipping cream in the freezer.
- In the meanwhile, melt the white chocolate by using the double boiler method or the microwave. I have melt it using the microwave method with 30 second intervals and stirring in between each break. Be careful not to overcook the chocolate. We just need to melt it to a smooth consistency. Allow it to cool to the room temperature.
- Now in the chilled bowl, whisk the whipping cream till soft peaks are formed.
- Gently fold in the whisked cream to the melted chocolate in batches.
- Puree the strawberries along with the icing sugar.
- Mix half of the strawberry puree in the chocolate cream gently with a spatula.
- Spread the chocolate cream mixture in individual serving bowls. Pour in the remaining pureed strawberries on top.
- Chill for 1 or 2 in refrigerator before serving. Garnish with chocolate, sliced strawberries and mint leaves and serve.
Until next time,
Help us provide you with more recipes by sharing this recipe with your friends. Please don’t forget to like and comment if you enjoyed this post.
For more dessert recipes try