No Bake, No Egg Strawberry cheesecake is the favorite in my house. I can never make enough of it to last more than a day. The simple melt in the mouth no bake cheesecake is simply delicious. Who cares about the calories when such a delicious no bake strawberry cheesecake is there!!!! Try it to believe it!!!! I use the almarai or kiri cream cheese cubes generally, as it’s very difficult to get hold of the cream cheese tubs here. But when I do get the tubs, I use it. In this particular recipe, I have used the almarai cream cheese cubes which I had sitting in my fridge. You can even use gelatin or china grass to set the cheesecake or just pop it in the freezer for sometime.
For the cheesecake filling
- 500 gms Cream Cheese
- 300 gms Cream
- 1 cup icing sugar
For the Crust
- 1 cup digestive biscuits, crushed
- melted butter, as needed
For the strawberry topping
- 1 cup sugar
- 10-12 strawberries
- 1 1/2 cup water
Make the base:
- 1. Mix the melted butter to the crushed biscuits by spoonful. The mixture should clump together like wet sand when pinched between your fingers. This is the perfect consistency, a little too much butter and you’ll have a hard crust for your cheesecake.
- 2. Press this mixture into a 9 inch round mould firmly. I have added the parchment paper to the base for easy cleaning.
- 3. Refrigerate this mould while you make the filling.
Make the Cheesecake Filling:
- 4. Whisk the cream and sugar well for about a minute. Gradually add the cream cheese cubes one by one and whisk until well combined.
- 5. Pour this filling in the prepared crust. Spread it evenly.
- 6. Chill in the fridge for 2-3 hours or overnight.
Make the Strawberry Topping:
- 7. Add the strawberries, sugar and milk to a pan and cook until the strawberries are tender.
- 8. Blend it with a hand blender.
- 9. Refrigerate this syrup along with the cheesecake.
- 10. Cut a slice of cheesecake and top with the chilled strawberry syrup before serving.