No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls – Learn how to make Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls without baking.
A simple, delicious and absolutely easy energy bites that is just perfect for the early morning rush. I love having one for breakfast with my smoothie to ensure I start the day in the most delicious, healthiest way possible! They make an amazing afternoon pick-me-up too, way better than any chocolate bar that is loaded with sugar.
You could press this No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal mixture flat into a tin and make it into squares, but children like the bite sized balls, so balls it is for me.
If you are allergic to the peanuts or if your preference is not the peanut butter, feel free to add any kind of alternative butter. There are plenty in the market but my personal alternate is the almond butter.
If you are too worried about the use of the chocolate chips, you can use the raw cocoa powder instead too. The options are just limitless with this No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls recipe.
These bars are a really easy way to get a lot of goodness in, not to mention the amount of flax seed meal that is also included in the recipe and that it also contains tons of soluble fiber
When life gives you oats, make No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls with it. Ditch those afternoon cup of coffee and processed energy bars and grab one of these instead. Your taste buds, your health and your wallet will thank you for it.
Various Options to Try
The options are just endless with this No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls recipe. You can add raw cocoa powder instead of choco chips or even add in chopped nuts or dried fruits to it
The flaxseed provides a ton of fiber that is very important for our health. You can pack in more nutrition by adding more healthy ingredients. That is just the beauty of these pretty balls.
Benefits of oats
- Oats are good for our body and contain a lot of soluble and insoluble fiber.
- People who are intolerant to gluten can enjoy oats as it is gluten-free.
- Keeps you satiated for a longer period of time.
- Helps in maintaining blood sugar level.
Benefits of Peanut Butter
- The most important benefit of peanut butter is, it has good fat.
- It’s a protein-rich food.
- Peanut Butter is an instant energy booster.
Advantages of including Flax seeds in one’s diet
- Again a high fiber food.
- Flax seeds are loaded with Vitamin B, Magnesium and Manganese which regulate body functions.
- Rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids which is good for the heart and brain.
For more breakfast recipes try Homemade Chicken Bread Roll-Braided and Stuffed Chicken Bread Homemade Chicken Bread with Cheese-Braided Cheesy Chicken Bread Recipe Easy & Spicy Cheese Bread Roll Easy Chicken Salad Sandwich Recipe Mutton Keema Paratha Recipe-Stuffed keema paratha recipe
Let’s get started with the No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls recipe
No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls
- 2 cup oatmeal
- 1 cup peanut butter or other nut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Mix everything above in the ingredients list in a medium bowl until thoroughly incorporated
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least half an hour.
- Remove from the refrigerator and roll into the balls.
- Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.
Signing off until next time,
This recipe was originally published in December 2015. It has been retested and updated with reader feedback. The recipe has been made printable and checkboxes added for following the steps easily.
If you see any inappropriate ads on my blog, please use the report button at the bottom of the ad or send me the url to email@example.com.
DID YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE?
Please leave your comment below and give a star rating.
Snap a picture and send it to our Facebook page.