Assalamu’alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh
Mutton Cutlets Recipe. A tasty mutton mince preparation made with warm aromatic spices and ingredients. This is a very good appetizer or snack that can be served to your guests.
For more similar recipes you can try the following dishes
Making the mutton cutlets recipe cannot get easier than this. There are many types of mutton cutlets recipe. But this is a typical version that I generally make at home. I make this most often during Ramadan time. A perfect iftaar dish, this will be the star recipe at any party.
I serve this mutton cutlets recipe with ketchup or mint yogurt recipe. The kids like it with the ketchup. But me and hubby like it with the mint yogurt recipe. It just tastes awesome and is a perfect combination.
After making the mutton mixture, you can refrigerate it for some time. As it helps to hold shape. Refrigerating it for half an hour will do the trick.
You can even make it the previous day and refrigerate it. And just fry it the next day morning to pack for kid’s tiffin box. Or when the guests arrive, fry them hot in a jiffy.
Though you won’t need to dip the mixture in egg to hold shape. You can always use it if your mutton cutlets recipe are breaking apart. Though the chances are very less that they will break. But I am letting you know just in case. Dip the cutlets in egg white just before frying if the mixture falls apart.
You can make the mutton cutlets recipe into any shape that you like. Like a circle or diamond. Or even make them like a long roll and fill them in pita bread. It would make an amazing wrap with some salad on the side. So the options are just limitless with this mutton cutlets recipe. Let your imagination run wild and make the most amazing variations with it.
Let’s get started with the mutton cutlets recipe, how to make mutton cutlet, Indian Style
Mutton Cutlets recipe, How to make Mutton Cutlet, Indian
- 500 gms mutton mince
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1/2 tsp freshly crushed black pepper powder
- 2 medium sized potatoes boiled and mashed
- 2 medium sized onions finely minced
- 2 green chili finely minced
- handful of coriander leaves finely minced
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- salt to taste
- oil for frying
- Heat 2 tsp olive oil in a pan and add the mutton, salt, ginger garlic paste, garam masala powder and black pepper powder. Fry till all the water from the mince is dried up and the mutton mince is done.
- Allow the mutton mince to cool and pass it through the food processor.
- Add the mashed potatoes, onions, green chili coriander leaves, bread crumbs and egg to the mutton mince and mix well. Set this aside in a refrigerator for at least half an hour.
- After half an hour, make the cutlets into the shape of your choice. Set aside.
- Meanwhile heat oil in a pan on medium high. Drop the cutlets in the oil and fry on both sides till golden brown.
- Serve hot with mint chutney.
Signing off until next time,
Help us provide you with more recipes by sharing this recipe with your friends. Please don’t forget to like and comment if you enjoyed this post.
If you see any inappropriate ads on my blog, please use the report button at the bottom of the ad or send me the url to email@example.com. Appreciate your help.