Methi Gobi is a favourite Indian vegetarian dish made with cauliflower and fenugreek leaves with simple spices which makes it fragrant and mouth-watering! Try this recipe and enjoy your Gobi Methi with chappati, paratha or rice and daal.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 1 medium cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 cup fenugreek leaves(methi), remove the stems
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 4 garlic pods
- 2 whole dry red chilli
- 2 teaspoon oil
- salt to taste
- Heat oil, add cumin seeds, garlic, dry chilli and onion till translucent.
- Mix in turmeric powder, chilli powder and salt.
- Add cauliflower and cook till half done.
- Mix in fenugreek leaves and cook till the cauliflower is tender.
- Serve hot with roti or rice.
Leave a Reply