Masala Paapad recipe or masala papad recipe. A simple, tasty and elegant recipe that would get ready in a jiffy.
This dish is surely a delight when you have hardly anything in your pantry and feel that craving to relish something chatpata.
Similar Quick Recipes
This masala paapad will be a great addition to your party table too. Who would have thought that such a simple ingredient can be turned into something so special
Masala Paapad Recipe, How to make masala papad
- 1 masala papad fried
- 1 tbsp onion finely chopped
- 1 tbsp tomato finely chopped
- 1 tbsp carrot finely chopped
- 1 tbsp cucumber finely chopped
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves
- 1 green chilli finely chopped
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp chat masala
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp fine sev
- Mix together onion, tomato, carrot, cucumber, coriander leaves, green chili, salt, chat masala and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Spread this mixture on top of the fried papad evenly.
- Sprinkle the sev on top.
- Your delicious masala paapad is ready to eat.
For video recipe check below