Lamb Kidney Masala Fry recipe is a simple and tasty kidney dish. It is not really difficult to make yet tastes amazing.
Made with the lamb kidneys or gurdey, this is a super fast and tasty preparation
So let’s get started with the lamb kidney masala fry recipe
What You Need:
- 10 to 12 lamb kidneys, remove the outer layer and cut into small pieces
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 cup water
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 2 green chili
How To Make:
- Take the kidneys, salt, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste and water in a pan. Cook till the water has dried up and the kidneys are done.
- Add the oil and fry on high heat for 2 to 3 minutes to remove the raw smell from oil.
- Next add in the coriander powder, garam masala powder, red chili powder and green chili. Fry again for 2 to 3 minutes till the masala is well coated to the kidneys.
- Serve hot.