السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
Keema Curry recipe is another of the mutton keema recipe which is extremely easy to make and yet so wonderfully delicious. Made with tomato paste mixed with other spices, this will be such a pleasure to make.
Making the keema is always an easy job. It gets cooked much faster than other type of meat, the minced meat doesn’t take much time to cook through and hence most of the times, I am making I do not like to add elaborate preparations for such a fast cooking meat. You will know what I mean, when you see my other keema preparations like the mutton keema recipe or the tawa keema recipe which I have mentioned below in the pictures.
I have firstly sauteed the onions and then added the keema and cooked till it has browned thoroughly. It gets cooked mostly when it gets browned, and then added the fresh tomato puree which I make by grinding together the tomatoes, green chili, garam masala and mint. By the time this tomato is cooked your keema curry recipe will be ready and you can serve this with any kind of rice or Indian bread like roti, naan or chapati. You can simply add this keema curry recipe to plain rice and it will become an awesome keema rice which you can simply serve with some paapad. Don’t I simply love such recipes which are such a breeze to make and delightful to relish.
Even the kids will love this keema curry even if they aren’t big fan of meats, this will always be a fairly successful even with most picky eater, in sha ALLAH.
Let’s get started with the keema curry recipe
Keema Curry recipe, how to make keema curry
- 500 gms mutton keema / minced meat
- 3 tbsp oil
- 3 onions finely sliced
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 3 to matoes roughly chopped
- 2 green chili
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- big handful of mint leaves
- Grind the tomatoes, green chili, red chili powder, turmeric, garam masala powder and mint leaves to a coarse paste and keep this tomato paste aside till you prepare the keema.
- Heat oil in a skillet and fry the onion till golden brown.
- Add the ginger garlic paste and mutton mince and fry till the keema is browned nicely. Keep stirring frequently to prevent the keema from forming any lumps.
- Now add the tomato paste and cook on low flame till the raw smell disappears from it and oil starts floating on top. Remember to stir in between as the keema might get burnt.
- Serve hot with rice or roti.
Until next time,
Help us provide you with more recipes by sharing this recipe with your friends. Please don’t forget to like and comment if you enjoyed this post.
For more such recipes try out the following