السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
Kache keema ke kabab recipe- The kache keeme ke kabab are nothing but a kind of kabab made with minced mutton and mixed together with few warm aromatic spices and are deep fried to perfection.
Minced mutton or the keema gets cooked while frying it and is not necessary to cook before hand like the shami kabab recipe. The kache keema ke kabab are much like the pakistani chapli kabab recipe but only that more of besan or the gram flour is added to bind together properly.
The spices give out the authentic feel, taste and flavor . Kache keema ke kabab can be served as an appetizer with mint yogurt chutney and some nan or chapati. Or it can be served as a side to dal and rice. It tastes awesome when you serve it with any kind of biryani, be it Ambur Mutton Biryani recipe-How to make Ambur Biryani Simple Egg Biryani Recipe-Hyderabadi Egg Biryani Recipe Hyderabadi Mutton Dum Biryani recipe Indian Mutton Biryani Recipe-Recipe for mutton biryani
It’s pretty quick and easy to make this dish but some people find it really hard to bind the kababs. You can add more besan if your kababs are falling apart. But if you follow the instructions it won’t be necessary to do anything else. The kache keema ke kabab hold together pretty well.
It is a very tasty and easy dish to try out. Do try it out and let me know how it turned out.
Let’s get started with the kache keema ke kabab recipe
Kache Keema ke Kabab recipe
What You Need:
- 250 gms boneless lamb minced/ mutton keema
- 5 tbsp gram flour / besan
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves
- 2 tbsp mint leaves
- 1 tbsp crushed red chili flakes
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 3 - 4 green chillies finely chopped
- salt to taste
- oil for frying
How To Make:
- Wash the lamb mince or mutton keema thoroughly and squeeze out the water slowly with your hand or strain it using a muslin cloth.
- Now in a large bowl add the mutton keema, chopped onions , gram flour , red chili flakes , ginger garlic paste , coriander leaves, green chilies, garam masala powder, and mint leaves.
- Mix everything thoroughly well and take a small portion of keema mixture and make into a medium size kababs. Make the shapes of your choice, round or oval.
- Heat the oil on slow flame and fry the kache keema ke kabab until its completely done from inside and outside. Your delicious kababs are ready to serve.
- Serve with green chutney.
Signing off until next time,
Help us provide you with more recipes by sharing this recipe with your friends. Please don’t forget to like and comment if you enjoyed this post.
If you see any inappropriate ads on my blog, please use the report button at the bottom of the ad or send me the url to firstname.lastname@example.org. Appreciate your help.