السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
Jelly Pudding recipe, learn how to make jelly pudding recipe. What a delightful jelly and cream dessert that you can make with simple ingredients. This dessert will leave your kids swarming around you for more.
This dessert will be a sure hit with kids if they are jelly fans. And I am sure lot and lot of kids are jelly fans. Adding the cream to the jelly will give it such a fantastic flavor that even adults will love this jelly pudding recipe when you serve it.
You will first have to set the jelly first. But instead of the box directions which calls for 2 cups of water for making the jelly, you will have to make it with 1 cup. It will help to make the jelly set thicker which is perfect for adding it to the cream, which is made with thick cream and condensed milk.
We don’t call this jelly pudding recipe easy for nothing. This simple, delicious pudding comes together with just a handful of ingredients and a little stirring. Chill it in the fridge, and you’re done. The hardest part is waiting for it to set before the kids, or you, can devour it.
I don’t deny it, there is something unattractively boastful about calling our recipes, the “ultimate” but then what gets the kids raving about your cooking skills, have to be “the ultimate”.
Let’s get started with the Jelly Pudding recipe, learn how to make jelly pudding recipe.
Jelly Pudding recipe, how to make jelly pudding
What You Need:
- 1 box of jelly, flavor of your choice. You can even make it multi color. I have used strawberry flavor.
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 cup cream
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 2 tbsp gelatin
How To Make:
- Add 1 cup of water to a box of jelly. Transfer to a pan and chill till firmly set. Atleast 4 hours or preferably overnight. I poured some jelly syrup on the greased cake pan to give that cool jelly flavor on top and chilled it.
- Cut them into shapes of your choice after it is set.
- Add gelatin to 1/2 cup of water.
- In a pan, bring the milk, cream and condensed milk to a boil on low heat. Switch off the flame.
- Stir in the gelatin to the cream mixture and allow it to cool. Just when is mildly lukewarm add in the cut jelly pieces. The jelly dissolves if you add it to warm milk. Just to give that marble finish I have added it just when very very mildly warm. If you aren't sure, just completely cool it. Transfer this to the pan with the set jelly and carefully position the cut jellies with a spoon and chill overnight.
- Serve your delicious jelly pudding chilled
Until next time,
Help us provide you with more recipes by sharing this recipe with your friends. Please don’t forget to like and comment if you enjoyed this post.
For more such recipes try out the following