Homemade Chicken Nuggets Recipe is one of the most popular fast food. It is one of the hot selling food in any fast food chain.
For more similar recipes try the following
Oven Baked Tandoori Chicken Recipe
What not to love about the soft, melt in the mouth, juicy chicken pieces. The chicken nuggets are one of the most popular dish throughout the world. It has it’s universal appeal.
Kids and adults alike love this breaded chicken nugget. Now what about all the artificial flavors and preservatives that go into making this store bought nuggets.
If we can make the same chicken nuggets at home and that too at much cleaner and hygienic way, then nothing can be better than that. You can always add the spices and seasoning according to your choice.
I shudder at the thought of buying the frozen nuggets. My kids simply love them and it was hard to refuse them every time. So the answer was simple. Make the homemade chicken nuggets recipe. It was much simpler and easy than I though it would be.
Though I have been making this homemade chicken nuggets recipe forever, I am surprised that I haven’t yet posted it on the blog. Better late than never I guess.
This homemade chicken nuggets recipe is hit with everyone that tastes it. I add various seasonings at times. Though in this recipe, I have stayed to the basics. But at times, I like to add the pizza seasoning, or green chilli, or even veggies at times. Let your imagination go wild and try as many different types of varieties as you would like.
So let’s get started with the Homemade Chicken Nuggets Recipe, How to make Chicken Nuggets
Homemade Chicken Nuggets Recipe, How to make Chicken Nuggets
What You Need:
- 500 gms boneless breast chicken pieces, cut into small pieces
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- 1 tbsp dark soya sauce
- 1 tsp red chilli flakes
- 2 tsp all purpose flour
- oil for frying
How To Make:
- Take the food processor and fit the chopping blade. Add chicken, 1 cup bread crumbs, egg, salt, black pepper powder, corn flour, dark soya sauce and red chilli flakes. Process until chicken is finely done.
- Remove from the processor and refrigerate this mixture for 2 hours.
- Grease your hands with some oil and make the nuggets into desired shapes.
- Make a thin paste of all purpose flour with water.
- Dip the nuggets into the paste and roll in the remaining bread crumbs.
- Refrigerate again for 30 minutes. (You can freeze these at this stage for up to 2 weeks. Just remove from freezer and cook on low heat till done)
- Heat oil in a kadai and fry on both sides till golden brown in color.
- Serve hot with some ketchup.
For the video recipe of the homemade chicken nuggets check below. Do not forget to subscribe to my channel for latest updates.
Signing off until next time,
Help us provide you with more recipes by sharing this recipe with your friends. Please don’t forget to like and comment if you enjoyed this post.
If you see any inappropriate ads on my blog, please use the report button at the bottom of the ad or send me the url to firstname.lastname@example.org. Appreciate your help