السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
Gobi Pakora recipe, cauliflower pakoda recipe. A delicious bhajiya recipe made with yummy cauliflower florets in a gram flour batter. It’s nothing but the Indian fritters made with the gobi and coated with besan batter and fried to perfection.
A perfect tea time snack, this gobi pakora recipe or the cauliflower pakoda recipe is simply so easy to gather. You can microwave the cauliflower for couple of minutes before applying the coating and frying. The cauliflower florets will be perfectly cooked inside and simply deliciously crispy on the outside.
There will always be some variations to this pakora from various regions of India. This is my humble version which suits me perfectly fine. Imagine the cool wind blowing from the window on a rainy day, the smell from the rain soaked earth filling your nostrils with pure pleasure. Ahh!!! How much I miss that weather back in India. I have been missing that so much since the weather is so pleasant here in Dubai since past few days. But then we gotta enjoy what we got. And that calls for some how gobi pakora recipe or the cauliflower pakoda recipe. Nothing can get better than eating hot pakoras on a cloudy day.
Let’s get started with the Gobi Pakora recipe, cauliflower pakoda recipe
Gobi Pakora recipe, cauliflower pakoda recipe
What You Need:
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 cups gram flour / besan
- 2 tbsp rice flour
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- pinch of baking soda
- salt to taste
- oil for frying
How To Make:
- Microwave cauliflower florets on high for 2 minutes.
- Make a batter of besan, rice flour, turmeric powder, red chili powder, ginger garlic paste, baking soda and salt with water into a thick batter.
- Dip the cauliflower florets in the besan batter and fry them again in oil till golden brown in color.
- Serve hot with some ketchup or mint chutney.
Until next time,
Help us provide you with more recipes by sharing this recipe with your friends. Please don’t forget to like and comment if you enjoyed this post.
For more such recipes try out the following