Egg roast dry is a delicious and simple dish full of flavors. This tasty egg recipe is a delight to serve to guests.
The humble egg is a superstar in it’s own right. The number of dishes that come from the egg is surely astronomical. If we ever compile a list of recipes that calls for egg, I am sure we would be exhausted and the list will not end.
For my recipe the Egg Roast Dry, I have used the most basic ingredients that are easily available in your pantry.
The perfect way to get the hard boiled eggs is the time that it takes to boil. Always drop the eggs in boiling water and let it boil for 5 minutes. Switch off the heat and cover with a lid for 20 minutes. Remove from the water and peel the eggs for the perfectly boiled eggs.
Adding salt to the boiling water will help to prevent the eggs from cracking. Whenever I forget to add salt, an egg or two will surely crack for me.
The spicy egg roast dry recipe is made with minimal spices. The flavor comes totally from the way it is made. There are no extra spices or ingredients that make this dish special. It is totally in the way that it gets prepared.
We will add the cumin seeds, fennel seeds for that tempering taste. Tomato, chilli powder and lot of garlic is ground to make a paste which totally makes the masala coated to the egg so scrumptious.
While the fried egg not only helps to give that crispy flavor to the egg roast dry recipe, but the slits made on the egg will absorb all the masala into the egg.
So just make sure to follow each and every step of the recipe. It is important to get that perfect taste, flavor and aroma from it.
The tangy onion tomato masala will coat and blend so well with the eggs that it is a pure delight to serve this egg roast dry recipe with anything and everything.
So let’s get started with the Egg Roast Dry, Spicy Egg Roast recipe
What You Need:
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 2 to matoes
- 2 tsp red chilli powder
- 2 pods of garlic, cloves removed and peeled
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp fennel seeds
- few sprigs of curry leave
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- salt to taste
- 2 green chilli, chopped
- handful of coriander leaves
How To Make:
- Make a paste of tomato, red chilli powder and garlic.
- Make 4 to 5 slits on the hard boiled eggs.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the eggs until golden brown. Remove the eggs from oil and set aside.
- In the same oil, add the cumin seeds, fennel seeds, curry leaves and onion.
- Fry until translucent.
- Add the turmeric powder, garam masala powder and salt.
- Add the tomato garlic paste and cook until oil starts separating.
- Next throw in the eggs and cook for couple of minutes.
- Add the green chilli and coriander leaves. Mix and serve hot.
Check out the video recipe of the egg roast dry below
and do not forget to subscribe to our channel for latest updates.
Signing off until next time,
Help us provide you with more recipes by sharing this recipe with your friends. Please don’t forget to like and comment if you enjoyed this post.
If you see any inappropriate ads on my blog, please use the report button at the bottom of the ad or send me the url to email@example.com. Appreciate your help