Egg Curry recipe made with simple and basic ingredients is surely a quick fix when you are short on time. This curry is a very simple dish yet very presentable to serve to guests.
Find out how to make this simple egg curry recipe
Egg Curry Recipe, How to make Egg Curry
- 4 to 6 boiled eggs
- 4 tbsp oil
- whole spices 1 tsp cumin seeds, 1 tsp shahi jeera, cinnamon stick, cardamom, cloves, bay leaf
- 2 green chili slit
- 1 cup onion finely sliced
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 cup tomato paste
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- coriander leaves for garnishing
- Heat oil in a pan and add the whole spices.
- Add the green chili and onion. Fry till the onion is golden brown in color.
- Add the ginger garlic paste and fry till the raw smell vanishes from it.
- Next add in the tomato paste, salt, red chili powder, coriander powder and garam masala powder.
- Cook covered for 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Add the boiled eggs and cook till oil starts separating.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
Check out the video recipe below