Homemade Crispy & Easy Chicken Strips recipe-An absolutely fabulous chicken strips recipe that would leave you asking for more. I simply love making this chicken strips because that is one item which gets finished off the plate the minute I make it.
It is one of the very popular dish in my home like the Seasoned Potato Wedges Recipe, Fried Chicken Recipe-How to make Crispy Chicken Fry and the Chicken Popcorn Recipe-homemade popcorn chicken recipe for which I don’t have to worry about how it would get finished if I make it in excess. Ok, I agree, these are all fried and greasy stuff, but kids got to eat what they like too. It’s so much better than those store-bought or the fast food joints stuff which is filled with preservatives and are frozen. When we make them at home we can control the ingredients and ensure that only the freshest and the best go into the recipe we make. You can always bake the easy and crispy chicken strips recipe too if you prefer it that way.
An absolutely tasty, crunchy and crispy & Easy chicken strips recipe that would leave you asking for more. You would never go back to the frozen aisle once you make this at home. The crushed corn flakes simply add a whole new level to it. I generally prefer to use corn flakes but if you like you can add the bread crumbs too.
So let’s straight head to the Homemade Crispy & Easy Chicken Strips Recipe
Cut the chicken into thin strips of your choice. Add the spices and ginger garlic paste. Add the egg and mix well and refrigerate for at least half an hour to one hour. In a separate bowl mix maida and crushed corn flakes. Roll the marinated chicken strips in the crushed corn flakes and fry till golden brown. Your amazingly delicious chicken strips recipe is ready to serve. Serve hot with ketchup or garlic sauce.
Homemade Crispy & Easy Chicken Strips Recipe
- 500 gms boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp crushed red chili flakes
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 egg
- salt to taste
- 3 tbsp refined flour/maida
- 2 cup corn flakes crushed
- oil for frying
- Cut the chicken breasts into thin strips of your choice.
- Add the ginger garlic paste, crushed red chili flakes, black pepper powder, egg and salt to the chicken and mix well. Marinate the chicken pieces for at least half an hour to 1 hour.
- Mix the crushed corn flakes and refined flour in a separate bowl.
- Roll the marinated chicken strips in the corn flakes.
- Heat oil in a skillet or kadai. Place the coated chicken strips in the hot oil gently and fry till golden brown.
- Your delicious Homemade Crispy & Easy Chicken Strips Recipe is ready to serve. Serve hot with ketchup or garlic sauce.
For the video recipe go to
Until next time,
Help us provide you with more recipes by sharing this recipe with your friends. Please don’t forget to like and comment if you enjoyed this post.
For more similar recipes see Homemade Chicken Bread Roll-Braided and Stuffed Chicken Bread Chicken Spring Roll Recipe Keema Samosa recipe-Lamb Samosa recipe Homemade Chicken Bread with Cheese-Braided Cheesy Chicken Bread Recipe