Here is a recipe when you have leftover chicken from the previous night. I had some tandoori chicken from the night before and decided to make it into a yummy sandwich for the kids tiffin in the morning. The easy chicken salad sandwich recipe is so quick to put together. And the kids simply love the taste. The Easy Chicken Salad Sandwich Recipe is one of the best way to make use of the leftover food.
Either shred the chicken with your hands or just put it in the food processor for the even chopping of all the vegetables and the chicken. I add the mayonnaise too in the food processor and the only thing that I have to do is apply the chicken sauce to the sandwich slices. You can even make it with the other chicken recipes like chicken garlic tikka, chicken malai tikka or chicken sheesh tawook. Let your imagination run wild and make with the ingredients of your choice.
Until next time,
Help us provide you with more recipes by sharing this recipe with your friends. Please don’t forget to like and comment if you like this recipe.
Use the below recipe to take an easy printout for your reference later.
Easy Chicken Salad Sandwich Recipe
- 4 sandwich slices
- 1 cup cooked chicken shredded
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lettuce chopped
- 1 green chili chopped
- 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder
- 1 cucumber chopped
- Mix the cooked chicken, mayonnaise, salt, lettuce, green chili, black pepper powder, and cucumber well.
- Add the olive oil and toss well. Divide the mixture into two equal parts.
- Apply one part of the chicken mixture to one slice of the sandwich bread. Place the second slice on top of it. Repeat with the remaining mixture with the other two slices. Your delicious and easy chicken salad sandwich recipe is ready