Dhaba Style Egg Bhurji is a very simple egg preparation which gets prepared in no time at all.
This is the method I learnt when I was passing by a local dhaba. The precision with which the cook was making this was simply amazing. I was totally amazed by his skills.
Made with such basic spices and ingredients the taste was simply amazing.
Let me not bore you much and get straight away to the Dhaba Style Egg Bhurji Recipe
Dhaba Style Egg Bhurji, How to make egg bhurji
- 4 tbsp oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- salt to taste
- 1 to mato finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 chopped green chili
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves finely chopped
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the onion till translucent.
- Add the ginger garlic paste and fry for a minute.
- Add salt and cook till onion is golden brown in color.
- Next throw in the tomatoes and stir.
- Add red chili powder, garam masala powder and cook till the tomato is soft.
- Next add green chili and coriander leaves. Mix well.
- Finally add the eggs and stir well to scramble. Cook till the egg is done.
- Serve hot