So your kids are gonna come back from school in 10 minutes and you are at your wit’s end what snack to serve them. Worry not, help is here. How does the Crunchy Corn Nuts sound to you?? That too within 10 minutes?? Too good to be true, right! It’s true. This crunchy corn nuts are a real keeper. The crunchy corn nuts are so easy and quick to make with all the ingredients right there in the kitchen and that you can make a delicious snack for your kids in a jiffy. As you all know that I’m kinda quick chef, making food that is easy and quick, so for someone like me, this one is a real saver. I am happy spending less time in the kitchen and so are my kids getting to eat their favorite snack often.
The taste of the crunchy corn nuts is really amazing. It gives out a really crispy flavor which the kids really enjoy. With few basic ingredients, try the amazing crunchy corn nuts and let me know it turned out.
More snack recipes:
How to make the crunchy corn nuts recipe
Crunchy Corn Nuts
What You Need:
- 1 cup of corn kernel, fresh/frozen
- 4 tbsps of rice flour
- 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour/maida
- 1/4 tsp red chili powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
- water as required
- Oil for frying
How To Make:
- In a bowl mix corn kernels with rice flour, all-purpose flour, red chili powder, garlic powder, salt and black pepper powder and toss well.
- Add little water to coat and toss till the corn is fully coated with flour.
- Heat oil in a kadai on high heat. Fry the corn in batches on high heat for 2-3 minutes till golden brown in color. Your crunchy corn nuts are ready to serve
Nutrition Value: (estimates)
Signing off until next time,
This recipe was originally published in August 2015. It has been retested and updated with reader feedback. The recipe has been made printable and checkboxes added for following the steps easily.
If you see any inappropriate ads on my blog, please use the report button at the bottom of the ad or send me the url to email@example.com.
DID YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE?
Please leave your comment below and give a star rating.
Snap a picture and send it to our Facebook page.
n nuts-crunchy corn nuts recipe