Crispy, Healthy Roasted Chickpeas recipe is any health-conscious person’s dream come true. It is undoubtedly a winner hand down.
For any weight loss or healthy eating, one should have healthy snacks. As more than meals, it is the snacks that are the culprit in making us gain weight.
This crispy, healthy roasted chickpeas recipe is one of the ways that help one snack healthy.
There is no better way than to get the easy and tasty snacks at hand so that whenever the urge to snack happens, you can attack healthy options.
You should certainly try this Crispy, Healthy Roasted Chickpeas recipe and I bet you will be totally blown away by its taste.
Let’s get started with the Crispy, Healthy Roasted Chickpeas recipe, Spicy Roasted Chickpeas
Crispy, Healthy Roasted Chickpeas recipe is any health conscious person's dream come true. It is undoubtedly a winner hands down.
- 1 can 15 oz chick peas/garbanzo
- cooking spray
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp red paprika powder
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala poowder
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Drain the water from the chickpeas and dry completely. Check notes for preparing at home.
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees Spray a baking tray.
- Take a bowl and mix salt, red paprika powder, black pepper powder, garam masala powder and cumin powder. Set aside.
- Bake the chickpeas for about 15 minutes. Remove from oven drizzle olive oil and mix well.
- Add the spices and toss well to fully coat it.
- Return to baking for further 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, give it a stir and return to bake for further 5 to 10 minutes till perfectly crispy.
- Allow to cool before storing in an air tight container for up to a week.
Until Next Time,