السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
Creamy Chocolate Caramel Fudge recipe – A simple and delicious fudge recipe that will throw all your dieting out of the window! It is so good that it will be hard to stop with just one piece.
Let me start this recipe by saying a few things first – if you are a caramel freak like me, you should not be trusted around this fudge. One taste and all self control will be lost. All dietery eating plans will flush down the drain. If you were planning to start eating healthy today, then I’m extremely sorry. You won’t be able to resist this creamy chocolate caramel fudge.
I tried this Creamy Chocolate Caramel Fudge recipe from the One Pot Chef , many many long years ago. Many, many years in today’s digital age. Long before blogging happened to me. Long before I even knew there was anything called as blogging. I used to wonder why people put up so much efforts to give out information to others. 😀 And here I am, inching towards my 1st year Bloggiversary slowly. Well, we never know what is stored in front of us.
Coming back to the recipe, the first time that I saw this recipe on YouTube, I was totally, totally stumped at the simplicity of it. What! Can making my favorite candy be so easy and simple. I was really very skeptical how it will turn out to be. I wasn’t so sure that something which I imagined to be complicated can be so simple and easy. Well, I wasn’t to know until I tried it out myself. So, off I went to the supermarket and came back home with the condensed milk, as I already had the rest of the ingredients at home. And boy, oh boy! Wasn’t it even better than I ever imagined it to be. I couldn’t believe that “I” could actually make the caramel at home.
And this was the recipe I clung on to ever since. Even for making the caramel sauce I follow this procedure and just not cook or stir so much. If you see my Caramel Fudge recipe that I have already shared you will find the same procedure except I have just added chocolate here. You can let your imagination run loose and top it with anything. I have added a thin layer of white chocolate and spread the nutella on some. You can melt the dark chocolate or the milk chocolate or even add some nuts to it. There is no limit to how you can totally relish this awesome Creamy Chocolate Caramel Fudge recipe
Let’s get started with the Creamy Chocolate Caramel Fudge recipe
Creamy Chocolate Caramel Fudge recipe
- 150 gms unsaltedbutter
- 500 gms brown sugar
- vanilla essence
- 125 ml milk
- 395 gms sweetened condensed milk
- 150 gms white chocolate / dark chocolate / nutella anything of your choice
- Line rectangular pan with parchment paper and butter it.
- Place a heavy bottomed skillet over medium flame, add butter and brown sugar.
- Add milk, vanilla essence and condensed milk.
- When the butter has dissolved, start a timer for 15 minutes and keep stirring. This is absolutely crucial as the caramel might get burned if you leave it on the flame.
- Switch off the flame after 15 minutes and keep stirring for further 10 minutes. It will start thickening.
- Transfer to the lined pan and flatten as much as possible.
- Melt the chocolate using the double boiler method or microwave it with 30 second intervals until the chocolate becomes smooth. Allow it to cool down a little bit and pour this over the flattened caramel.
- Allow to set in fridge for 2 hours. Cut into your desired shapes and relish every bit of it
Until next time,
Help us provide you with more recipes by sharing this recipe with your friends. Please don’t forget to like and comment if you enjoyed this post.
For more such easy recipes try out the following